Check Out Latest Xbox News Regarding Fortnite 15.20 Update Skins and Cosmetics Leaked
The Fortnite 15.20 update released on January 13 and with patch notes promising bug fixes and new weapons such as the Lever Action Shotgun and Hop Rock Dualies, there will also be a slew of skins, emotes, back bling, and pickaxes to unlock over the course of Fortnite Season 5. Data miners Hypex and Lucas7Yoshi (via CharlieIntel) have uncovered what we can expect.
Fortnite 15.20 leaked skins list
Fortnite 15.20 leaked bundles
- Tess Bundle
- Machinist Mina Pack
v15.20 new cosmetics
Not pictured: 2 gliders pic.twitter.com/LPBltIJVm0
— Lucas7yoshi – Fortnite Leaks (@Lucas7yoshi) January 13, 2021
Fortnite 15.20 update leaked cosmetics
- Blackout bag
- Alpha Staff
- Vibranium Daggers
- Boxing Glove Arrow
- Copycat’s Sword
- Michonne’s Katana
- Daryl’s Knives
- Shadow Slicer pick axe
- Number One (Orange)
- Mechafusion Jumpkit back bling
- Prickly Heart back bling
- Fancy Footwork emote
- Orbital Overload
- Null Pick pick ace
- Buzzy Bag (winter) back bling
- Mapley Machetes
- Far Out
- Warp Field
- Snow Strike
- Plasma Caster Reticle
- Axe of Destiny
- Tricksy Axe
- Heat Vision Hunter
- Trinity Orange
- Hearts & Bullets
Fortnite 15.20 bug fixes
According to Epic’s Trello board, here’s what you can expect with Fortnite 15.20.
- Sound effect audio delay.
- Flip Rest Lobby Track inadvertently removed from players’ Lockers.
- Multipoint Edge Glider deforming midair.
- Michonne Outfit visual issues with cape Back Blings.
- Game freezing when going to the Complete tab on PlayStation and Xbox.
- Sand Tunnelling temporarily disabled.
- Total Bars appearing as “0” in a match.
- Hypernova Outfit appearing as a different Outfit in the Lobby and in-match.
- Rebooted players may see an already completed Bounty.