View Latest Android News Regarding Realme 7 Pro Android 11 Early Access update begins rollout
A select number of Realme 7 Pro owners in India have begun receiving the new realme UI 2.0 update which is based on Android 11. The Early Access update is available to just 300 users but a wider roll-out is definitely in the works.
The update is 3.57GB in size and packs several new features that include customizations and optimizations. Below is the full changelog for the update from the realme community website:
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the homescreen are now supported
- Three Dark mode styles are now available: Enhances, Medium, and Gentle. Wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode. Display contrast can be automatically adjusted to ambient light.
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Optimized the editing page of SMart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control the charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- Added Tone Tunes: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
Security and Privacy
- Added System Cloner: You can create a system clone from your main system and use different fingerprints to enter different systems.
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
- Added “Low Battery message”: When your battery level is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be displayed even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the cloud sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
- Added the lens stain detection feature
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos
- Added Sleep Capsule to help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time.
- Added “Sound Amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing headphones.
ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO KNOW – FOLLOW US!